Thursday, April 30, 2009

Katelyn's Marriage Advice

Since I'm going to be in a good friend's wedding in a couple of weeks, I sat down with Katelyn today and asked her some stuff - hope you enjoy her answers!

Katelyn’s Marriage Advice ~ for Aunty Mary & Uncle Jeremy

1. What’s the most important thing for Aunty Mary and Uncle Jeremy once they get married? What Mary dresses in
2. Who should be in charge of their family? My mommy (additionally, I should be in charge of the world - so says my little one!)
3. How long should they stay together? Forever
4. Where should they live? In a house
5. How should they decorate their bedroom? With lamps and beds
6. What should Aunty Mary call Uncle Jeremy? Jeremy (very concrete thinking here)
7. What should Uncle Jeremy call Aunty Mary? Mary
8. What should they do when they get angry? Be mad, then play so they’re happy
9. What should they do when they get sad? Dance the sad swan song (she has a Swan Lake ballet DVD that has a sad swan dance)
10. What should they do when they are happy? Do a happy dance
11. How many kids should they have? 2
12. Should they have boys or girls or one of each? 1 of each
13. What should they name their daughter? Katelyn Rose(apparently this is the best name for just about every girl in the world!)
14. What should they name their son? Jaden
15. What do you want to say to Aunty Mary? "I love you, Aunty Mary. Then, can I hug her?"
16. What do you want to say to Uncle Jeremy? "I love you, too."

1 comment:

jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.