Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tag! You're It!

I've been tagged by my aunt to answer the following questions with pictures, so here goes!
  • Where was I born?
Desert Hospital in Palm Springs - though it's called something else now. I called my dad and asked him where I was born and he couldn't remember... but when I listed hospitals in Palm Springs, he figured it out. Good ol' dad!





  • A guilty pleasure

Okay, okay, so I know there shouldn't be anything guilty about reading, but the guilt part comes from all the money I spend on books!





  • Favorite movies
I have to agree with Aunt Annette - my favorite movie currently is The Dark Knight. Just fantastic.







  • Favorite restaurants
So I really like to eat at Macaroni Grill, but if we're talking about frequency of visits...






  • Favorite color



          • Favorite place to shop
          I can spend entirely too much money here - clothes for the kiddos, scrapbook stuff, cleaning supplies...






          • Favorite vacation
          Hawaii with my parents, Josh and Keri in 2003






          • Favorite car

          I really don't have one, but I can show you one I don't like






          • Favorite flower











          • Dream career

          I'd absolutely love to be a professionally trained chef. You'll notice I didn't say I want to be a chef, just want the training. I'd love to be able to cook that good at home for entertaining and sharing with my family and friends. Other than that, I love my current career: Wife and Mom!








          • Favorite hobby









          If I could, I'd tag my best friend, Amanda, to do the same. She has no blog, but maybe she'll figure out something on her website. :o)






          No comments: